Cub Scouting is for boys in first grade through fifth grade (or 7, 8, 9, and 10 years of age). Cub Scouts do fun things with other kids! They get to wear a cool uniform, go places and see things. They play all kinds of sports and build things, like race cars and bird houses. Want to learn a secret code? Want to learn about wild animals? Go Cub Scouting!
Boy Scouting is available to boys who are 11 through 17 years old. The program achieves the BSA's objectives of developing character, citizenship, and personal fitness.
Venturing is for young men and young women ages 14 to 20. It includes challenging high-adventure activities, sports, and hobbies for teenagers that teach them leadership skills, provide opportunities to teach others, and give them an opportunity to learn and grow in a supporting, caring, and fun environment.
Varsity is for young men ages 14 to 17 interested in outdoor sports and adventurous activities such as rock climbing, canoeing or horseback riding.
The Scoutreach Division gives special leadership and emphasis to urban and rural Scouting programs. Scoutreach is the BSA's commitment to making sure that all young people have an opportunity to join Scouting, regardless of their circumstances, neighborhood, or ethnic background.
Adult Volunteer Opportunities
Scouting needs adults to lead our next generation on the road to Character, Citizenship, and Physical and Mental Fitness. Do you have what it takes to guide them on their journey?
Just For Kids
- Want to Become a Cub Scout? Click Here if you are in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade.
- Want to Become a Boy Scout? Click Here if you are 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, or 17 years old.
- Want to Play Fun Scout Computer Games? Click Here.
- Want to Send an Email to Your Friend to Invite Them to Join Scouting? Click Here.
- Want to Check Out Boy's Life Magazine? Click Here.
- To go to the Scouting Fun Page Click Here.