New Training is Available
Check the Training Schedule
High Desert District Roundtables
Leaders, Parents, Scouts, Volunteers!
Join us each month for our roundtable and get the most up to date information for events and activities. The roundtables also support several breakout sessions for Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Ventures and Event Planning .
Date: Second Thursday of Each Month
Location: LDS Ward Building
15330 Jeraldo Drive
Victorville, CA 92394
Route 66 Pine Wood Derby
Click HERE for Details
District Leaders of the Year Nominations
Be sure to nomminate those Unit Leaders that have done an extrodanary job this year for Leader of the year.
Nomination forms are located Here
Scouting is strong in the High Desert District. We serve over 2000 Scouts through 139 Scouting units. Scouting gives the opportunity to develop good character, enhance mental and physical fitness, and fosters citizenship. This month the California Inland Empire Council kicks off it's annual Friends of Scouting campaign. The Friends of Scouting Campaign provides 100% of the funds, which enable the council to provide many services in support of our Troops, Teams, Crews, and Packs.
Each year the California Inland Empire Council delivers the Scouting program to your son. We would like you to consider giving a gift to help support the program for your son and for a child that can not afford scouting. Any size gift is appreciated. Pledges can be made to your Unit Leader or online.
We greatly appreciate your gift to Scouting. Thank you for making a difference in the lives of our community's youth. Thank you for being a Friend to Scouting.
New Additions and Important Information
- Thursday, September 11, 2014 - 2014 High Desert District Award of Merit Nomination Form.pdfnbsp;- 128KB
2014 High Desert District Award of Merit Nomination Form.pdf
- Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - HD MegaTraining2015.pdfnbsp;- 139KB
- Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - HD Camporee 2015.pdfnbsp;- 337KB
HD Camporee 2015.pdf
- Thursday, September 11, 2014 - DAOM1.pdfnbsp;- 114KB
- Wednesday, November 26, 2014 - HD District Training Planupdate 11.19.14.pdfnbsp;- 77KB
HD District Training Planupdate 11.19.14.pdf
- Saturday, February 14, 2015 - HighDesertBeltLoopDay2015.pdfnbsp;- 346KB